We are delighted to inform you that Labuan IBFC, in collaboration with the Financial Times, will be hosting the second annual ASEAN Wealth Management Summit on 18 November 2014 at the InterContinental Hotel in Singapore.
Hear from policy makers, regulators, and industry leaders how ASEAN countries are developing as centres for wealth management, what they can offer to clients in Asia, and what regional financial integration will mean for them.
Company formation in Germany – here is a guideline
1. You complete the order form
2. You will then receive the invoice for the incorporation
3. After payment of the invoice has been made, we will start the incorporation process
4. Once we have notarized the incorporation of the company, we – if you wish – open a bank account
5. Once the company has been registered in the commercial register, we notarize the transfer of all shares to you
6. You will in writing authorize the transfer of all shares to you
7. We then provide you with the draft shareholders resolution to appoint yourself or a person determined by you as managing director (resolution in writing)
8. You or the person determined by you will have to sign the filing of the new managing director in notarized form at a German notary or at a German embassy or consulate
9. I will withdraw as managing director of the company after you or the person appointed by you has been registered in the commercial register.
Please let us know should you have any question. Your Startupr Team