Here are a few pros why to set up your company in Singapore:
- SG is ranked the third wealthiest nation in the world by Forbes magazine.
- has been ranked as the third most globalized economy among 60 of the world’s largest economies in the recently released PWC 2011 Globalization Index
- is rated #1 as political stable country in Asia
- SG is rated #1 in Asia for quality of life, # is Hong Kong for doing business
- Corporate tax rates are about 8.5% up to $300K profits and a flat 17% above that
- There are no dividend tax
- no gains taxes
- There is no estate/death/inheritance tax in Singapore
- is rated #1 in the world by World Bank for ease of doing business
We are delighted to inform you that Labuan IBFC, in collaboration with the Financial Times, will be hosting the second annual ASEAN Wealth Management Summit on 18 November 2014 at the InterContinental Hotel in Singapore.
Hear from policy makers, regulators, and industry leaders how ASEAN countries are developing as centres for wealth management, what they can offer to clients in Asia, and what regional financial integration will mean for them.
A private company – Limited (Ltd.) having a share capital should, except in the year of its incorporation, file its annual return once in every calendar year. In Hong Kong it’s within 42 days after the anniversary of its date of incorporation, in United Kingdom it’s within 28 days after the anniversary of its date of incorporation.
• the name of the company;
• its registered number;
• the type of company it is, e.g. Limited;
• the registered office address of the company;
• the address where the company keeps certain company registers if not at the
• the company secretary
• the name and address of the company secretary, where applicable;
• the name, usual residential address, date of birth, nationality and business
occupation of all the company’s directors;
• the date to which the annual return is made-up
Register company in Hong Kong or in United Kingdom
Bank reference letter from HSBC Hong Kong. Past a few days, we were getting questions how the bank reference letter looks like. Here you are – this is an example of bank reference letter from HSBC. It normally takes 2 working days to proceed. 40 US$ is charged per letter and 3 US$ is charged per additional copy.
The Singapore tax rate is based on a simple system offering rate of 17 %. There are also various tax and auditing tax and audit exemptions for all companies a certain criteria. Dividends and capital gains are tax exempt in Singapore.
One of the most typical business model is IT & trading service company once you decide to found company in Singapore. Why, its easy to manipulate. We always advise to our clients keep the company business structure simple and Singapore is the jurisdiction of that kind.
Requirements for Tax Exempt Company (0% tax – 100% of S$ 100,000 taxable income):
0% tax for new Startup can claim for first three financial years
– must be incorporated in Singapore
– must be a tax resident in Singapore (if the business is exercised in SG)
– can’t have more than 20 shareholders
find out more here.
Do you need us to provide you with “Nominee director” once you incorporate your Ltd, LLC, IBC, Inc, Corp.? We provide “Nominee directorship” for all of our jurisdictions: BVI, Seychelles, Singapore, Nevada, Hong Kong, Luxembourg etc.
We do offer “Nominee director” service as well. Chose this service once you register your company.
Inc.com has been released a new article on where is the easiest process to start a business. One of the most attractive places in regards to company incorporation. In some jurisdiction it’s just a matter of a few days in another one it might last a few weeks. Take your time if you are about to open up a business in another jurisdiction than you are based. However bear in mind that there is every-time an issue with documents needed for a company incorporation.
Here is the list:
1) New Zealand
5) Hong Kong
As Android application developer you might wonder in which country you should have registered company in order to get paid. Google has published a list of
countries where you should have registered company in order to be able to sell your application. If you are from e.g. India, China or Poland, you should consider where to open up a company!
Startupr can help you with company formation in (Google Checkout merchant countries):
– Hong Kong
If you think about to start your new company and enjoy the tax exemption in Singapore one of the most important matter is to be recognized by local authority as a Singapore resident (see the another criteria) or Foreigner living in SG and the shareholder can’t be corporate body.
Indicate whether you are tax resident or not
In order to enjoy the Singapore tax exemption status you need to:
– be recognized as Singaporean citizen; or
– Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR) if your home is in Singapore
– Foreigner who is currently working or staying in Singapore for at least 183 days or more in previous year.
In Asia is a lot of opportunities for Small and Medium Enterprises to expand a current business model. There are actually 2 locations where you can start your
business! Singapore and Hong Kong! A few reasons why you should start with your business model in Singapore:
There is no better choice to start your Asian company than in Singapore! One of the most business friendly climate in Asia. General information you can find here. Set up fee, government fee and the whole process is smooth! Company might be opened into a few days upon receiving the funds. You start invoicing your Asian partners or simply use our address as a branch office. There are not difficult yearly requirements e.g. monthly reporting or difficult business registration and burdens from Singapore government. Hong Kong and Singapore have been ranked past 3 years among 5 most efficient cities (countries) on the world by many internationals ranking agencies! Singapore is ranked 5th in the world and 1st in Asia for having the least corruption in its economy. Singapore is among the top 3 in foreign trade and investment.
Attractive tax regime
You can refer to SINGAPORE – Tax Exemption Compnay – Startup
Singapore lies at the center of a major sea route connecting the Far East to Asia, Europe, and the Middle East, which gives the country its strategic importance.