Get your California start-up off the ground. The exact requirements vary slightly from state to state, but opening up an LLC or Corporation is a relatively simple process! Corporations are subject to an annual $800 minimum franchise tax if it is doing business in the state, whether the corporation is active, inactive, operating at a loss, or filing a short period return for less than 12 months.
- Choose your company name (Your legal name must end with an LLC designator, such as “Limited Liability Company”, “LLC”, etc.)
- Fill out the LLC Articles of Organization form
- Submit your Articles of Organization form
- Your company is incorporated
Please contacts us should you have any queries!
A private company – Limited (Ltd.) having a share capital should, except in the year of its incorporation, file its annual return once in every calendar year. In Hong Kong it’s within 42 days after the anniversary of its date of incorporation, in United Kingdom it’s within 28 days after the anniversary of its date of incorporation.
• the name of the company;
• its registered number;
• the type of company it is, e.g. Limited;
• the registered office address of the company;
• the address where the company keeps certain company registers if not at the
• the company secretary
• the name and address of the company secretary, where applicable;
• the name, usual residential address, date of birth, nationality and business
occupation of all the company’s directors;
• the date to which the annual return is made-up
Register company in Hong Kong or in United Kingdom
Wyoming does have an Annual Report. They do require a list of officers and do have state tax, which is all inclusive on their annual report.
The Annual Report License Tax is $50 or two-tenths of one mill on the dollar ($.0002) whichever is greater based on the company’s assets located and employed in the state of Wyoming.
So, if you don’t have any assets or employees in the state of Wyoming the annual fee is $50.
If you would like us to file the annual report for you, we charge $15 over the state fee
Bank reference letter from HSBC Hong Kong. Past a few days, we were getting questions how the bank reference letter looks like. Here you are – this is an example of bank reference letter from HSBC. It normally takes 2 working days to proceed. 40 US$ is charged per letter and 3 US$ is charged per additional copy.
Do you need us to provide you with “Nominee director” once you incorporate your Ltd, LLC, IBC, Inc, Corp.? We provide “Nominee directorship” for all of our jurisdictions: BVI, Seychelles, Singapore, Nevada, Hong Kong, Luxembourg etc.
We do offer “Nominee director” service as well. Chose this service once you register your company.
Most of the Company Registry (Ireland, UK, Singapore, Hong Kong, USA – Nevada, BVI, Seychelles, etc.) offers the online system company formation Startupr has become the HK registered agent able to open up a company into 20 minutes. We were up late night to register company in Hong Kong.
the process was as follow:
03.55am -> we receive notification from HSBC about the payment from our customer
04.00am -> payment verification
04.05am -> company formation process (registration) finished 04.15am
04.10am -> notification from the Companies Registry (it takes usually 50min to get the company officially approved) – received Business Certificate and Incorporation Certificate
total (time): 20 min
following morning documents compilation: Share certificate (NC1), Business Certificate, Incorporation Certificate, Memorandum and Articals of Association (M&A) and dispatched them to our client.
Customer response: “Tomas, the best company formation service ever!!!! I was really surprised that you have promised 24 hours time and now I see that’s reality!!!!”
LLC – Limited Liability Company is a business organization of one or more persons ,owners have limited personal liability for the debts and actions of the LLC. The owners of an LLC are “members” rather than shareholders or partners. Most countries also permit “single member” LLCs, those having only one owner. There is no maximum number of members.
Companies with limited liability exist in business law worldwide. We will pick up a few of them:
Delaware, Nevada and Wyoming are supposed to be the most busiest states in terms of incorporation in whole USA. Why incorporate in Delaware? More than 60% of Fortune 500 companies form in Delaware and the numbers continue to grow.
- Delaware ranks 8th in Business Tax Climat.
- One of the most business friendly states in the countr.
- Large portion of Fortune 500 companies incorporate in Delawar.
- A pro-business environment, and
- the prestige that accompanies Delaware LLCs and Delaware incorporation.
- Offers impressive privacy protections
- Company ownership need not be disclosed to the State of Delaware.
- Company ownership transfers need not be reported to the State of Delaware.
- Delaware does not maintain a publicly available database of companies’ management.
- Delaware imposes no tax on capital stock or assets.
- There is no sales tax in Delaware.
- There are no Delaware capital shares or stock transfer taxes.
Start business in Delaware and incorporate online through startupr.com.
If you wonder about to open up a company in Wyoming, IncParadise is the right company to deal with! We have been experienced for over 10 years with this state therefore we are able to give you one of the best deal you might have found. We have prepared the basic Q&A of our customers. If you think to register company Wyoming choose IncParadise.net.
Do I need to reserve a corporate name?
No, but it is recommended to reserve a name prior to filing to ensure that it remains available during the incorporation process.
How do I reserve a corporate name?
The reservation of your corporate name will be handled by IncParadise and is included in the price of our service.
Do I have to renew my name registration?
If you are conducted business as a “Doing Business As” (DBAs) entity, you will need to renew your name every 10 years. Six months prior to the renewal period, the state will send you notification to renew.
How do I incorporate in Wyoming?
When using our service, IncParadise will file, on your behalf, the required administrative forms and articles of incorporation with the appropriate Wyoming agency.
Is a registered agent required?
Yes, the name and address of the registered agent must be listed in the articles of incorporation. Also, the articles must be accompanied by a written consent to appointment manually signed by the registered agent. As part of our ongoing service, IncParadise does provide a registered agent service option that you can select during the online registration process.
How many Incorporators are required to form a Wyoming corporation?
One or more incorporators are required in the state of Wyoming.
How many Directors are required for a Wyoming corporation?
One or more directors are required in the state of Wyoming.
Are corporations in Wyoming required to file an Annual Report?
Yes. Annual reports are due by December 1st of each year.
Business Information & Rankings
- Wyoming ranks 1st for Best Business Tax Climate. (Tax Foundation, 2006)
- Pollina Corporate Real Estate ranked Wyoming 6th in its Top Ten Pro-Business States 2005: Keeping Jobs in America Report.
- Wyoming ranks the highest with employment in the mining industry for the entire country.
- Wyoming is the number one producer of coal in the United States.
- Classified rural land in Wyoming occupies 91% of the state.
Fees & Taxes
Business Inventory Tax
Corporate Income Tax
The state of Wyoming, in addition to collecting no personal income taxes, collects no corporate income taxes as well.
Personal Income Tax
Wyoming levies no individual income taxes.
Personal Property Tax
Wyoming is one of the 38 states that collect property taxes at both the state and local levels. Personal property held for personal use is tax exempt. Inventory if held for resale, pollution control equipment, cash, accounts receivable, stocks and bonds are also exempt.
State Sales and Use Tax
Base Rate: 4.00%
Machinery Rate: 4.00%
Wyoming provides an exemption for the sale or lease of machinery to be used directly and predominantly in manufacturing tangible personal property.