Feb 3 2012
LLC – Limited Liability Company is a business organization of one or more persons ,owners have limited personal liability for the debts and actions of the LLC. The owners of an LLC are “members” rather than shareholders or partners. Most countries also permit “single member” LLCs, those having only one owner. There is no maximum number of members.
Companies with limited liability exist in business law worldwide. We will pick up a few of them:
- Brasil – Sociedade Limitada
- Czech Republic – společnost s ručením omezeným
- Hungary – Korlátolt felelősségű társaság
- Italy – Società per azioni
- Meixco – Sociedades de Responsabilidad Limitada
- Poland – Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością, abbreviated as Sp. z o.o.
- Turkey – Limited Şirket
- USA – Limited Liability Company