LLC – Limited Liability Company is a business organization of one or more persons ,owners have limited personal liability for the debts and actions of the LLC. The owners of an LLC are “members” rather than shareholders or partners. Most countries also permit “single member” LLCs, those having only one owner. There is no maximum number of members.
Companies with limited liability exist in business law worldwide. We will pick up a few of them:
The number of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) is about 3,300,000 companies reporting by Mexican Statistic Department by the year 2010 and micro-companies form about 95% of the whole. Mexico has big potential in production of agriculture products with a solid support on the government level. One of the fastest developing country in Research and Development (R&D) between Spanish speaking countries due to this fact there is a chance to start enterprise with high-tech and use the NAFTA agreement with USA and Canada as an export countries. We can mention next growing industry as communication, transportation, energy and tourism.
- A Company Registry provided by the government allows us to incorporate online
- There is no requirement to pay up share capital
- Territorial principle, taxes are only levied on profits arising in Mexico
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) between Canada, Mexico and USA
- No exchange control except for very large mergers and acquisitions
Fill the order form and start your business in Mexico!
Incorporate your Mexican Limited company. Download the form and send it back to us: tomas[at]startupr.com