Sep 20 2011
The number of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) is about 3,300,000 companies reporting by Mexican Statistic Department by the year 2010 and micro-companies form about 95% of the whole. Mexico has big potential in production of agriculture products with a solid support on the government level. One of the fastest developing country in Research and Development (R&D) between Spanish speaking countries due to this fact there is a chance to start enterprise with high-tech and use the NAFTA agreement with USA and Canada as an export countries. We can mention next growing industry as communication, transportation, energy and tourism.
- A Company Registry provided by the government allows us to incorporate online
- There is no requirement to pay up share capital
- Territorial principle, taxes are only levied on profits arising in Mexico
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) between Canada, Mexico and USA
- No exchange control except for very large mergers and acquisitions
Fill the order form and start your business in Mexico!