As Android application developer you might wonder in which country you should have registered company in order to get paid. Google has published a list of
countries where you should have registered company in order to be able to sell your application. If you are from e.g. India, China or Poland, you should consider where to open up a company!
Startupr can help you with company formation in (Google Checkout merchant countries):
– Hong Kong
Hello to all of you, we have come up with an idea to reward 3rd company applying for a company registered in Hong Kong.
Only for company registration in Hong Kong!
We have posted a few months ago an article: Think about the company name before you start. It’s more focus on the creativity part than technical part. There is quite a few rules to understand before you register company.
The name of the company has to fulfill a few rules:
1. The name can’t be already in a use or being registered. You can get a result once you visit the local web online search – e.g. for Hong Kong can be found on Companies Registry’s Cyber Search Center. If you don’t in the search result the company name you have put, you can use it however there is still a few rules.
2. The name as similar. E.g. “Computer Technology” and “Computer Tech” are regarded as the same names. Startupr Limited or Startupr Copr. are the same company as well – only the suffix has been changed ( the suffix doesn’t make any differences).
3. One of the biggest issue once you’re choosing a company name: Trade marks! Always pay an attention if your chosen name does not have any registered trademark. If the trade mark is not register in Hong Kong, it might be registered in some another jurisdiction which keeps the the right of the trade mark. For that purpose you are better to find out whether the name hasn’t been in a use.
If you tell us to register a name “Nokia plus, Ltd.”, it might be registered however later on you can be suite for a duplicate of an existing name. For that purpose, it will be better if you get the notarized consent whether the name is not considered as a duplicate.
If we talk about BVI as the offshore jurisdiction we should consider one of the most typical entity – International Business Company (IBC). IBC takes the form of a private limited company by share. This entity is not engaged in business within the jurisdiction in which it is registered. There is a lot of another offshore jurisdictions which take a place in Seychelles, UAE, Cayman Islands, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, Panama or Belize.
Each IBC has own characteristics and provides different advantage, BVI – IBC includes:
– one shareholder and director are required (don’t have to be locals)
– no minimum capital requirement, shares may be nominated in any currency – GBP, USD, EUR
– annual requirement is only to pay government annual fees
– AGM – Annual General Meeting might be hold anywhere on the world
– exemption from local corporate taxation and stamp duty
– wide range of business activities might be provided
– BVI IBC can own shares in other BVI companies
– an option to issue shares in either registered or bearer form
Register your BVI company.
Register company in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines.
I. THE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS COMPANY (IBC)
Under the laws of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, an International Business Company is a company which is registered in St. Vincent but is not subject to any local taxes and does not regularly transact business with persons resident.
Currently an IBC cannot own real property in St. Vincent and the Grenadines but an amendment to the law in early 2008 is expected to change this.
An IBC is a very flexible entity which can be used for almost every conceivable business purpose. Some of the most popular uses for an IBC are as:
A Trading Company
• Exporting intermediary
• Importing intermediary
• International trading and investment
• Re-invoicing intermediary
An Holding Company
• Parent Company / owning subsidiaries
A Property Holding Company
• Ownership of intellectual property such as patents
• Ownership of investments
• Ownership of real property
• Ownership of shares in other companies
• Ownership of ships or vessels which can be registered in St. Vincent
A Consultancy Company
• Provision of professional and consultancy services to others
Other uses include:
• Licensing and franchising
• Offshore e-business / internet company
• The employment of staff working on overseas assignments
Register your company with Startupr.
Startupr has agreed with Loyal Bank to serve our clients for banking services.
Loyal Bank, established in 1997, is an international and internet – based private bank located in St. Vincent and the Grenadines. The bank is the largest and longest established international private bank in St. Vincent and the Grenadines, with customers in more than 120 countries around the world. The bank is managed on prudent and conservative lines and is audited by KPMG.
The bank offers Corporate and Private Bank Accounts with MasterCard Debit Cards or Cirrus/Maestro cards linked to USD and EUR currency accounts. The cards are PIN protected and can be used at all locations or ATMs where the MasterCard logo is displayed. Accounts are available in USD, GBP, EUR, CHF, JPY and CNY.
Clients of Loyal Bank can wire funds securely through the secure SWIFT Network to over 8,000 financial institutions worldwide and Loyal Bank accounts can only be access by PIN – protected secure on-line banking using the Digipass device. Via the Digipass, Loyal Bank customers can receive and initiate transfers, view account histories and single transactions as well as card transactions, on-line from anywhere in the world.
Based in Budapest, Hungary, the Loyal Bank Customer Service Team is multi-lingual and is available by email or telephone 24 hours a day including weekends. They can provide customer support in all major European, Latin American and Asian languages.
As well as Head Office in St. Vincent the bank also has a Representative Office in Budapest and customers or future customers are welcome to visit either location by appointment.
If you wish to open up a bank account wit Loyal Bank, please contact us: tomas[at]startupr.com.
Yearly Requirements of Irish company:
Annual return – The first-time filing is called the Initial Return (B1). Following filings are called Annual Return (B1). Initial Return has to be filed within six months from the date of incorporation. It is recommended to order this service; we will insert your request to our intranet and will secure your obligation with local government. Government cost is $ US 30.
Annual General Meeting (AGM) must be kept within 18 months of incorporation and thereafter on an annual basis. Company secretary takes care of the whole process.
Accounts need to be submitted to Companies Registration Office (CRO) with the B1. The first set of accounts is due to be filed 18 months after the company is incorporated
Audit – If turnover is less than 350,000 EUR (approx. 525,000USD) in any fiscal year, no corporation tax is payable. If turnover exceeds 350,000 EUR (approx. 525,000USD) or taxable profit exceeds 40,000 EUR ( approx. 60,000USD) corporation tax is payable at 12,5%. These are very good rates. Good for start up business. There is no requirement to audit accounts, providing turnover does not exceed 7.5 million EUR (approx. 11,25 mil USD).
Incorporate Ireland company.
The major advantage of Ireland is the low corporation tax – 12,5% which attracts many e-commerce business. E-comm refers to the selling and buying of goods/products or services through e-platform/electornic systems such as Internet. This part might include even another part of the business such as – developing, selling, consulting and marketing. E-commerce has become past a few years one of the biggest growing business area. Ireland hosts e.g. Google – its quite obvious why they chose Ireland. Although the country is very successful in attracting entrepreneur from around the world, they have a hard time to encourage local small business. That’s why you will be more than welcome to launch yours business in here. For the EU operation Ireland has a lot of offers – Business Expansion Scheme (BES) and the Seed Capital Scheme (SCS).
Irish Company Facts:
Irish company law is contained in the Companies Acts 1963 – 2009
Limits the number of its members to 50Prohibits any public subscription to shares or debentures
Irish companies need at least one resident director
A company must have an auditor, and accounts must be filed each year ( some companies might prepare abbreviated version of accounts)
A company is formed by submitting its Memorandum and Articles of Association
Register your company in Ireland.
The number of Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) is about 3,300,000 companies reporting by Mexican Statistic Department by the year 2010 and micro-companies form about 95% of the whole. Mexico has big potential in production of agriculture products with a solid support on the government level. One of the fastest developing country in Research and Development (R&D) between Spanish speaking countries due to this fact there is a chance to start enterprise with high-tech and use the NAFTA agreement with USA and Canada as an export countries. We can mention next growing industry as communication, transportation, energy and tourism.
- A Company Registry provided by the government allows us to incorporate online
- There is no requirement to pay up share capital
- Territorial principle, taxes are only levied on profits arising in Mexico
- North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) between Canada, Mexico and USA
- No exchange control except for very large mergers and acquisitions
Fill the order form and start your business in Mexico!