Nov 28 2011
Delaware, Nevada and Wyoming are supposed to be the most busiest states in terms of incorporation in whole USA. Why incorporate in Delaware? More than 60% of Fortune 500 companies form in Delaware and the numbers continue to grow.
- Delaware ranks 8th in Business Tax Climat.
- One of the most business friendly states in the countr.
- Large portion of Fortune 500 companies incorporate in Delawar.
- A pro-business environment, and
- the prestige that accompanies Delaware LLCs and Delaware incorporation.
- Offers impressive privacy protections
- Company ownership need not be disclosed to the State of Delaware.
- Company ownership transfers need not be reported to the State of Delaware.
- Delaware does not maintain a publicly available database of companies’ management.
- Delaware imposes no tax on capital stock or assets.
- There is no sales tax in Delaware.
- There are no Delaware capital shares or stock transfer taxes.