Jan 13 2014
We have recently had some interest in Marshall Islands Incorporations, so we have worked hard to find a suitable package to suit all our customers.
The Marshall Islands is a small island located in the Northern Pacific Ocean.
The cost to incorporate a company is: 1790.00 USD
– Incorporation of a Marshall Islands Company
– Marshall Islands Government Registration Fees
– Registered Office for 1 Year
– Registered Agent for 1 Year
– Certificate of Incorporation
– Articles of Incorporation
– Consent of Director
By incorporating in Marshall Islands, a business gains a wide range of competitive advantages, including:
– Exemption from all local taxes and stamp duty.
– No Disclosure of minimum capital requirements
– The Minimum number of Shareholders is one
– The Minimum number of Directors is one
– Maximum confidentiality and anonymity
If you would like further information or would like to go ahead and order Marshall Islands incorporation, please do not hesitate to contact our team and we will be more than happy to help you.