Aug 4 2011
Are you Unhappy with high fees or irresponsible service from your current incorporation / formation provider?
Here are a few examples of our pricing policy:
– formation fee – 89USD + government fee – 600USD (since 1st of August 2011)
– registered office fee – 150USD
– company secretary – 150 USD
– annual return (gov fees included) – 60 USD
Note: These fees are mandatory once you are about to open your office in HK.
Read our HK option.
– formation fee – 89USD + government fee – 100USD
– registered office fee – 389 USD
Note: Here is being consider a government fee as a yearly cost of 100 USD + our fee and registered office fee.
Read our Sey option.
– formation fee – 89USD + government fee – 270 USD
– registered office fee – 169USD
– company secretary – 550 USD
– local director 2000 USD
Note: SG address, local director and secretary are necessary in order to incorporate your company.
Read our SG option.
We do charge you for the service you order. NO hidden cost or additional charges. We are open with our pricing policy. Just open our order list where you want to incorporate and compare the structure and explanation text with our competitors. E.g. One of the typical hidden cost is an “annual return” or hire fees for next year of services. We will answer all your questions!