There are two types of Global Business companies namely the Category 1 Global Business Company (“GBC1″) and the Category 2 Global Business Company (“GBC2″)
The choice between the two types will depend on a number of factors like the proposed activities of the company and the geographical area of operation. Global Business Companies can undertake activities ranging from investments in Africa and other parts of the world to trading. While the GBC1 is resident for tax purposes in Mauritius and can thus avail itself of the benefits of the double taxation treaties signed by Mauritius, the GBC2 is tax exempt and is typically used where no tax treaty benefits are sought.
Should you have any queries , please contact us.
Get your California start-up off the ground. The exact requirements vary slightly from state to state, but opening up an LLC or Corporation is a relatively simple process! Corporations are subject to an annual $800 minimum franchise tax if it is doing business in the state, whether the corporation is active, inactive, operating at a loss, or filing a short period return for less than 12 months.
- Choose your company name (Your legal name must end with an LLC designator, such as “Limited Liability Company”, “LLC”, etc.)
- Fill out the LLC Articles of Organization form
- Submit your Articles of Organization form
- Your company is incorporated
Please contacts us should you have any queries!
We are delighted to inform you that Labuan IBFC, in collaboration with the Financial Times, will be hosting the second annual ASEAN Wealth Management Summit on 18 November 2014 at the InterContinental Hotel in Singapore.
Hear from policy makers, regulators, and industry leaders how ASEAN countries are developing as centres for wealth management, what they can offer to clients in Asia, and what regional financial integration will mean for them.
Company formation in Germany – here is a guideline
1. You complete the order form
2. You will then receive the invoice for the incorporation
3. After payment of the invoice has been made, we will start the incorporation process
4. Once we have notarized the incorporation of the company, we – if you wish – open a bank account
5. Once the company has been registered in the commercial register, we notarize the transfer of all shares to you
6. You will in writing authorize the transfer of all shares to you
7. We then provide you with the draft shareholders resolution to appoint yourself or a person determined by you as managing director (resolution in writing)
8. You or the person determined by you will have to sign the filing of the new managing director in notarized form at a German notary or at a German embassy or consulate
9. I will withdraw as managing director of the company after you or the person appointed by you has been registered in the commercial register.
Please let us know should you have any question. Your Startupr Team
A few information on Wyoming:
Why Wyoming: No 1 for Best Business environment for their tax friendly system
Time: Wyoming regular filing is approximately 7-10 days
LLC entity -
WYOMING LLC TOTAL ONLY: $189
THE TOTAL PRICE INCLUDES:
- Wyoming State fees: $100
- Startupr service fee of $89 includes:
a) Checking Startup Name Availability,
b) Preparing your State approved Articles of Formation Form,
c) Filing Articles with the state,
d) Sending LLC Certificate of Formation to you
Please visit for more: startupr Wyoming
Companies Registry class some words, which are included in the Company Registration name, as sensitive words. These words should not be included in the company as they might require special license.
Company names which are sensitive:
- Charterer accountant
- Family Trust
Please contact us further if you have any doubt about your company name. email@example.com
Hello, all of us knows Startup Weekends, here we are our another sponsorship ! We support startups! Have a great day
Hello, let us introduce you our business partner, the world’s largest entrepreneur program.
The Founder Institute (www.fi.co) is the world’s largest entrepreneur training and startup launch program, helping aspiring founders across the globe build enduring technology companies. In our four-month, part-time program, you can “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback. Plus, you are not required to quit your day job to participate. Apply for Founder Institute Hong Kong here http://fi.co/join?target=hong_kong.
You may not be aware that we offer a Service where you can obtain an EORI Number within three working days!
The Economic Operator Registration and Identification Number (EORI) is an EU initiative that helps traders communicate with customs officials when they are importing and exporting goods.
If you are importing or exporting goods you MUST have an EORI Number. This is required to allow customs to check what you are bringing into the Country, and will also allow them to tie up duty and VAT invoices etc.
Importers and exporters are able to register for an EORI number which is valid throughout the EU. They can use this number in communications with any customs authorities in the EU, for example in customs declarations where a customs identifier is required.
The price for us to assist with obtaining an EORI Number is: 38.50GBP
Please see further details below:
- It usually takes the authorities up to 3 working days for your application to be processed
- Once your application has been approved, you will be able to use your EORI number within 24 hours
If you would like any further information regarding an EORI Number, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you.
Hello, are you interested to expand your contacts and knowledge of Chinese market?
I am pleased to invite you to a networking event with a business delegation led by Mr. Liu Yang, Vice-president of China Council for the Promotion of International Trade Beijing Sub-council on April 3, 2014 in Brussels. Please find in attachment the list of delegate members and the introduction of their companies.
15:00 – 15:30 Registration
15:30 – 15:40 Welcome words by Mr. Bernard Dewit, Chairman of BCECC
15:40 – 15.50 Speech by Mr. Liu Yang, Vice president of CCPIT Beijing Sub-council
15.50 – 16.00 Signing ceremony between CCPIT Beijing Sub-council & BCECC
16:00 – 17:00 Networking drink
Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel
Brussels National Airport
Located across the departure halls of the airport.
The participation fee to the event is 35€ (VAT excl.)/person for BCECC members and for non-members 70€ (VAT excl.)/person.
Interested in joining us? Please register online or send the attached registration form by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 02 649 04 39 before March 27, 2014.
Looking forward to meeting you there!