Oct 7 2011
Here is some basic information on fund set ups.
Key points to ask are:
- What is the intended structure, company, partnership, SPC?
- How many investors and what is the initial level of assets to be under management?
- Is it intended that there will be a separate investment management or investment advisory company? If so, will it be a Cayman company?
- Will the participating shareholders be third party investors or will all investment capital be “in-house”?
- Is it intended that the company operate with a monthly or periodic NAV or will it operate as a private investment company?
- Is it intended that there should be an independent Administrator? If so, in Cayman or elsewhere?
- Will there be a desire to have an audit?
- Will a formal Offering Memorandum be required?
- What service will be required in Cayman? Will this include the provision of one or more independent directors?
If you want to proceed the application or just go a little bit further send as an email with the answered question and we will come to you shortly.