Oct 6 2011
Ras Al Kaimah (RAK) is one of the emirat of UAE representing the offshore jurisdiction. RAK authoity provides International Business Company (IBC) concept from January 2007. Nowadays, it’s the youngest offshore jurisdiction since IBC was founded. Due to this fact, RAK is regarded as one of the top offshore jurisdiction in term of
Why to incorporate in UAE?
– even that RAK is regarded as offshore jurisdiction, this emirates has been modified to secure a local development. On the other hand, typical offshore jurisdiction as Seychelles or BVI have only a tax benefits for that reason many companies have been registered since 2007.
– UAE – RAK has been regarded as country/emirates with special status which is recognized as a white-listed jurisdiction
– RAK has currently signed 52 agreements securing the double tax treaties. Here you can find the full list of double taxation treaties.
What are the advantages?
– exemption from all corporate and income taxes
– no restriction on money exchange
– the cost of setting up a company is lower than an onshore company
– the offshore company can act as holding
– zero corruption and minimum bureaucracy
– strategic location for Middle East & Asian region
Register company in United Arab Emirates with Startupr.