Company formation in Germany – here is a guideline
1. You complete the order form
2. You will then receive the invoice for the incorporation
3. After payment of the invoice has been made, we will start the incorporation process
4. Once we have notarized the incorporation of the company, we – if you wish – open a bank account
5. Once the company has been registered in the commercial register, we notarize the transfer of all shares to you
6. You will in writing authorize the transfer of all shares to you
7. We then provide you with the draft shareholders resolution to appoint yourself or a person determined by you as managing director (resolution in writing)
8. You or the person determined by you will have to sign the filing of the new managing director in notarized form at a German notary or at a German embassy or consulate
9. I will withdraw as managing director of the company after you or the person appointed by you has been registered in the commercial register.
Please let us know should you have any question. Your Startupr Team
A few information on Wyoming:
Why Wyoming: No 1 for Best Business environment for their tax friendly system
Time: Wyoming regular filing is approximately 7-10 days
LLC entity –
WYOMING LLC TOTAL ONLY: $189
THE TOTAL PRICE INCLUDES:
– Wyoming State fees: $100
– Startupr service fee of $89 includes:
a) Checking Startup Name Availability,
b) Preparing your State approved Articles of Formation Form,
c) Filing Articles with the state,
d) Sending LLC Certificate of Formation to you
Please visit for more: startupr Wyoming
Companies Registry class some words, which are included in the Company Registration name, as sensitive words. These words should not be included in the company as they might require special license.
Company names which are sensitive:
- Charterer accountant
- Family Trust
Please contact us further if you have any doubt about your company name. email@example.com
Hello, all of us knows Startup Weekends, here we are our another sponsorship ! We support startups! Have a great day
Hello, let us introduce you our business partner, the world’s largest entrepreneur program.
The Founder Institute (www.fi.co) is the world’s largest entrepreneur training and startup launch program, helping aspiring founders across the globe build enduring technology companies. In our four-month, part-time program, you can “learn by doing” and launch a company through structured training courses, practical business-building assignments, and expert feedback. Plus, you are not required to quit your day job to participate. Apply for Founder Institute Hong Kong here http://fi.co/join?target=hong_kong.
You may not be aware that we offer a Service where you can obtain an EORI Number within three working days!
The Economic Operator Registration and Identification Number (EORI) is an EU initiative that helps traders communicate with customs officials when they are importing and exporting goods.
If you are importing or exporting goods you MUST have an EORI Number. This is required to allow customs to check what you are bringing into the Country, and will also allow them to tie up duty and VAT invoices etc.
Importers and exporters are able to register for an EORI number which is valid throughout the EU. They can use this number in communications with any customs authorities in the EU, for example in customs declarations where a customs identifier is required.
The price for us to assist with obtaining an EORI Number is: 38.50GBP
Please see further details below:
– It usually takes the authorities up to 3 working days for your application to be processed
– Once your application has been approved, you will be able to use your EORI number within 24 hours
If you would like any further information regarding an EORI Number, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be more than happy to assist you.
Hello, are you interested to expand your contacts and knowledge of Chinese market?
I am pleased to invite you to a networking event with a business delegation led by Mr. Liu Yang, Vice-president of China Council for the Promotion of International Trade Beijing Sub-council on April 3, 2014 in Brussels. Please find in attachment the list of delegate members and the introduction of their companies.
15:00 – 15:30 Registration
15:30 – 15:40 Welcome words by Mr. Bernard Dewit, Chairman of BCECC
15:40 – 15.50 Speech by Mr. Liu Yang, Vice president of CCPIT Beijing Sub-council
15.50 – 16.00 Signing ceremony between CCPIT Beijing Sub-council & BCECC
16:00 – 17:00 Networking drink
Sheraton Brussels Airport Hotel
Brussels National Airport
Located across the departure halls of the airport.
The participation fee to the event is 35€ (VAT excl.)/person for BCECC members and for non-members 70€ (VAT excl.)/person.
Interested in joining us? Please register online or send the attached registration form by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 02 649 04 39 before March 27, 2014.
Looking forward to meeting you there!
The team at Startupr
A prosperous and healthy Year of the Horse
Have a wonderful time !
We have recently had some interest in Marshall Islands Incorporations, so we have worked hard to find a suitable package to suit all our customers.
The Marshall Islands is a small island located in the Northern Pacific Ocean.
The cost to incorporate a company is: 1790.00 USD
– Incorporation of a Marshall Islands Company
– Marshall Islands Government Registration Fees
– Registered Office for 1 Year
– Registered Agent for 1 Year
– Certificate of Incorporation
– Articles of Incorporation
– Consent of Director
By incorporating in Marshall Islands, a business gains a wide range of competitive advantages, including:
– Exemption from all local taxes and stamp duty.
– No Disclosure of minimum capital requirements
– The Minimum number of Shareholders is one
– The Minimum number of Directors is one
– Maximum confidentiality and anonymity
If you would like further information or would like to go ahead and order Marshall Islands incorporation, please do not hesitate to contact our team and we will be more than happy to help you.
Pursuant to the amendments of the International Business Companies Act, 2013, the following take effects immediately and have to be adhered to:
1. Issue of Bearer Shares is prohibited and all current bearer shares issued by the company have to be recalled and cancelled within six months and shall issue registered shares in substitution for the cancelled bearer shares. Any bearer shares which have not been recalled and cancelled within that period of six months shall thereafter be null and void and be without effect for the purpose of the law.
2. The share register of an IBC shall be maintained at the registered agent office only.
3. Every company incorporated under the Act, shall by 31st December of each year furnish to the Registered Agent a return in the form of a declaration that:
(i) The company is keeping accounting records in accordance with the Act and that such records can be made available through its registered agents and that the Share Register located at the Registered Office is complete and updated.