Seychelles International Business Companies (IBS) is one of the fastest IBC registrar in the world. Besides effective incorporation service offers unit trusts and other investment vehicles – recognized as an extraordinary foreign jurisdiction, under a tax efficient environment, introduced by the Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Act 2008. Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund have been adopted by the Act from 2008 in order to attract an attention for those who would like to open an entity dealing with Professional Funds, Private Funds and Public Funds – ‘Exempt Foreign Funds’.
Main features & Advantages
• Zero Taxes
• Secure offshore banking
• Confidentiality is guaranteed by law
• Low government fee at registration, and per annum thereafter
• No minimum Share Capital required
• Flexible corporate structure
• No requirements on an Annual return or accounts
• Registered office in Seychelles
Type of entities
IBC Company – International Business Company is a tax-free corporation designed for engagement into all forms of international business.
CSL – Companies Special Licenses are subject to undertake the business of investment management advice and investment service.
• Government fee
85% of hedge fund companies have been incorporated in Cayman Islands. It’s very interesting to observe particular jurisdiction how they try to attract companies by providing special law and regulation in different area and changing law according to the market needs. While small island being recognized as a state then is much easier to adapt law where population is about 85,000 inhabitant – Seychelles International Business Authority has adopted special Act 2008 providing flexible administration of funds. It has been recognized as a one of the most modern offshore jurisdiction for Professional funds. Regulatory requirements have been adapted to suit all types of funds. Where licensing for Professional funds cost not less than 100,000 USD.
For more information please visite:
– Mutual & Hedge Funds Act 2008
For more information contact me tomas[at]startupr.com
Once you open up a company in Hong Kong, there is a mandatory requirement to have a local bank account however e.g. in Singapore its not mandatory (that’s why many companies have a entity in Singapore while opening bank account in HK(as an offshore banking – how to open up a bank account as a overseas limited company click here) . In some countries it’s important/mandatory to have a bank account in the country where you have opened office and the whole process might be difficult and time consuming however in HK its just a matter of a few documents which might be easily issued by Company Registered ( 14th floor, High Block, Queensway Government Offices, 66 Queensway) as a certified true copies or you can print it in your office and certified it by a notary. Since you apply all required document, it will take five working days to get ready yours company bank account.
You need to submit following documents:
– Copy of Certificate of Incorporation
– Copy of Business Registration Certificate
– Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association ( M & A) and any amending resolutions, or comparable documents
– Company Limited by Shares – NC1 or Company Not Limited by Shares – NC1G
After an incorporation, we can assist you to open up a bank account.
The republic of Seychelles as a safe location for not only Hedge Founds! The Republic of Seychelles comprises 115 islands occupying a land area of 455 km² and an Exclusive Economic Zone of 1.4 million km² in the western Indian Ocean. In recent years government has encouraged investment into tourism, hotels and other related services. There is big amount of real estate development projects which are founded by foreign investors. One of the most important target for Seychelles government is to secure safe offshore financial sector for overseas clients. SIBA – Seychelles International Business Authority has established secured and smooth legislation (such as the International Corporate Service Providers Act, the International Business Companies Act, the Securities Act, the Mutual Funds and Hedge Fund Act, amongst others) introducing the new financial destination.
Have you ever thought about Seychelles? A Few Reasons, Why You Should!
Advantages of Incorporation:
- Zero Taxes
- Secure offshore banking
- Confidentiality is guaranteed by law
- Low government fee at registration, and per annum thereafter – 100 USD
- No minimum Share Capital required
- Flexible corporate structure
- No requirements on an Annual return or accounts
For more information visite our website Startupr.com
Formation of internationa business company – more info on Seychelles company formation.
If you think about to open up a bank account overseas e.g. in Hong Kong, you have a chance with HSBC even you don’t have a company registered in HK.
Whether the company has been incorporated overseas and not registered in HK you are obliged to provide following documents in order to open up
your offshore bank account according to HSBC requirements:
– Copy of Certificate of Incorporation and subsequent certificate of change of name, if any.
– Copy of Business Licence (or comparable document), if any.
– Copy of Memorandum and Articles of Association (M&A) and any amending resolutions, or comparable document.
– To finish HSBC Application on-line.
– All directors should provide identification information (Name, ID number and ID type).
– Initial deposit (HK $ 5,000, or US $ 1,000 or equivalent to another currency)
– You will ask to pay some handling charge – please refer to HSBC latest commercial tariff
All copies of all documents submitted should be true copies certified by a certified public accountant, lawyer, banker or public notary. If document
is not in English, translation should be provided.
For establishing HK Limited Company please visit startupr.com