Feb 13 2013
Email from your customer: Name & nationality have been changed due to privacy issue. However, the content is more important. Here how we deal with our customers:
thanks for reaching me! My name is Tomas and I will take care of your case.
I will use your email and will implement all answers in for your better perusal (you wrote):
I am a Swedish business owner and I am working on expanding world wide. I
am interested in creating 2 international business companies: One Hong
Kong based, this one will mainly be used to manage patents and related
The company is done within 24 hours.
0) Hong Kong Government – 300 US$ (for incorporation and business license)
1) Startupr Incorporation – 89 US$
2) Registered address 150 US$
3) Startupr as a Agent/secretary – 150 US$
4) Annual Return and postal – 60 US$ + 55 US$ (gov fees of 25 US$ included)
5) Certified copy of Documents – 250 US$ + 95 US$ ( You will need it in order to open up a bank account in HSBC)
6) Bank Account opening in HSBC 95 US$
We have in our team lawyer who is focused on patent as well. He might be of assistance.
I would need to use a separate bank account for each company, but for
practicality it would be nice to have those at one reputable bank, like
The BVI company might have the bank account in HSBC in Hong Kong as well as the Hong Kong company. It would be done at the same time!
Pricing for BVI:
0) 350 US$ – Government incorporation fee
1) 89 US$ – Startupr company registration fee
2) 350 US$ – Registered address for one year
3) 395 + 115 US$ – Apostilled bound of incorporation documents + postal
4) 295 US$ – BVI, Mauritius, Malta, Latvia or Seychelles – bank account opening
Total: 1594 US$ ( however you can customize your order)
yes, we do this often
your procedure for opening bank accounts is (does it require a meeting
at the bank, do you prepare all documents, etc).
steps to form the company (HK, BVI) and open bank account are as follow:
0. understanding to your needs – biz model or biz case, your needs
1. filling the order form (attached)
2. checking by startupr
3. mandatory order, invoice & payment
5. post incorporation process; documents dispatching to your address, etc.
we need to issue all documents as (for both companies: HK&BVI):
– Cert of Incumbency
– Resolution of electing directors
– Resignation of Subscriber’s Rihts
– Cert of Incorporation
– Share certificate
– Certificate of Incumbency
Indeed, you will need to come over to HK, it will be much faster and easy for all of us.
or simply my phone: +852 817 036 29
have a great day
Thank you for the quick reply!
You've made things much clearer. So I get from this HSBC will have no problem opening an account for a BVI company? It's a shame I would need to be present in person, I am really short on time right now and I was hoping to get the company's started on short term. It's not possible to do the incorporations and bank account opening remotely?